Watch PMM, Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced marketer who is passionate about the media landscape and marketing video products and entertainment content to consumers in international markets. You will inform product strategy, oversee go-to-market planning and execution, and drive adoption for Watch â€" Facebook's destination for shows, sports, and other video content â€" as well as own strategy and execution of regional entertainment campaigns to drive viewership.
The right person is a strategic and creative product/entertainment marketer who can drive both strategy and execution, is analytical and creative, has managed multichannel marketing campaigns, and has a demonstrated track record of ROI and impact to business goals. This person can manage a team but also dive in and execute, and cares deeply about establishing Facebook as a top-of-mind place for consumers to have a social experience around video.
- Develop marketing strategy and plan to achieve consumer product goals for Watch.
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for Watch and content properties, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence positioning, messaging, and creative assets.
- Create go-to-market plans, collaborating closely with product, partnerships, PR, and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external creative teams to bring marketing campaigns, programs, and assets to life across multiple channels and languages.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, policy, and legal stakeholders) to create integrated marketing moments.
- Grow infrastructure needed for marketing team to support localization of messages and campaigns in new markets.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning.
- Willingness and availability to travel internationally.
- Experience working with international markets.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge in the consumer video landscape and drivers of consumer video consumption habits.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with a results-oriented mindset.
- Communication experience and experience communicating to technical, business, and consumer-facing audiences.
- Experience translating customer insights into marketing strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and the media industry landscape.
- Cross-functional leadership experience.
- Management consulting and startup experience.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- Effectiveness and comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fluid environment with the ability to adapt, spot issues early, and escalate.
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space for entertainment and/or content driven brands.
- Balance of creative and analytic mindset, putting forth best-in-class execution within a measurable and data-driven framework.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top