VR Gameplay Prototyping Engineer - Unity
The Oculus team at Facebook is helping more people around the world come together and connect through world-class VR hardware and software. With global departments dedicated to VR research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more, Oculus is committed to driving the state of the art forward through relentless innovation. VR's potential to change the world is immense-and we're just getting started.
Our Core Tech team explores, develops, and delivers new cutting-edge technologies that serve as the foundation of current and future Oculus products. From mixed reality and human interaction to natural inputs and beyond, Core Tech is focused on taking new technologies from early concept to the product level while iterating, prototyping, and realizing the human value and new experiences they open up.
Join a team dedicated to prototyping the next generation of Virtual Reality experiences, establishing Oculus as an industry leader. As a VR Gameplay Prototyping Engineer, you will be involved in conceptualizing, prototyping and simulating experience for the next generation of the VR platform.
You will be responsible for building interactive Virtual Reality experiences that showcase or simulate future iterations of Oculus products.
- Build highly efficient and polished proof-of-experiences and concept content for Virtual Reality.
- Help defining and prototyping new ways to interact in VR based on unreleased hardware and algorithms.
- Help optimize assets to ensure a high frame-rate while maintaining excellent visual quality.
- 3+ years of experience working on shipped titles in the game industry.
- 3+ years of work experience with real-time engines, such as Unity3D or Unreal.
- Knowledge of game play scripting in C# and/or C++.
- Virtual reality gameplay development experience.
Back to top