VP People Analytics, Benefits and Global Mobility
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking to hire a Vice President to lead our People Analytics, Benefits and Global Mobility teams. This new leadership role on our People team will be responsible for setting long-term strategy, designing and implementing our global benefits and employee mobility strategy and defining our approach to data driven decision making for all our Human Resources functions. We are looking for a highly experienced visionary who can scale our existing functions to align to Facebook's growth and our overall mission of giving people the tools to build community and connect the world. As a leader reporting directly to our Head of People, this role will bring thought leadership, deep insights and vast experience in these three areas to power our recruiting and people strategies while partnering successfully with the Head of HR Business Partners, Head of Recruiting and Head of Global Compensation. This person will also bring a highly analytical mind and deep business context to deliver the right solutions and collaborate across the People function to deliver our growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a highly strategic operator and has a successful and progressively responsible leadership track record in reputable companies. This position will be located in our Menlo Park office.
- Define and implement Facebook's long-term strategy for People Analytics, Global Benefits and Global Mobility with a goal to build an innovative, sustainable yet growth-oriented approach that scales with Facebook's evolution and global reach
- Lead, inspire and develop the deep subject matter experts on existing teams to produce measurable results directly tied to Facebook's business and people goals
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, peers and partner functions to ensure that all our benefits and mobility programs and our people analytics approach support the company's strategic objectives, are highly competitive, effective and directly aligned with our people priorities
- Manage complex cross-functional projects for Facebook across a rapidly growing global team
- Bring thought leadership and innovation in your areas of expertise to our People team and serve as a highly effective communicator internally and externally
- 15+ years of experience in one or more of the following fields: people analytics, benefits, human resources, global mobility or compensation
- Human Resources leadership experience in a global organization, with emphasis on designing, delivering and implementing total rewards and/or people analytics programs and strategies
- Proven experience recruiting, motivating and developing a team and establishing ownership
- Experience influencing all levels of leadership and driving industry transforming practices
- Experience in HR systems, financial, legal and tax implications of various global total rewards programs
- Communication experience including the experience communicating and presenting ideas in direct way
Back to top