VP, HRBPS - Infrastructure & Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The VP of HRBP for Infrastructure and Operations, reporting to the VP of HRBPs, Diversity, Programs & Operations, will be responsible for HRBP leadership for Infrastructure, Community Operations, M&A integrations, and strategic cross-functional projects for Facebook across a rapidly growing global team. This is a highly critical role charged with advancing Facebook's HRBP function for our global Infrastructure and Community Operations teams. This person will lead a team of HRBPs to define the capabilities required to support Facebook's core infrastructure and operations and execute against plans as Facebook continues to scale rapidly and smartly across a workforce comprised of FTEs, contractors, and outsourcing. This person will also bring a highly analytical mind and deep business context to deliver the right HR solutions to these strategic functions. S/he will understand how to work with two leadership teams to evolve the organizations through transformational work and will collaborate across the People function to deliver our growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a highly strategic operator with the stature and leadership capability to manage People support to the Infrastructure and Community Operations functions and to the HRBP team globally as a key member of the leadership teams. S/he will have a successful and progressively responsible leadership track record in reputable companies. S/he will be an experienced HR leader with an organization development orientation. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective organizational solutions to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. Also, critical for success is this person's ability to relate to and influence in an engineering and product-driven organization.
- Manage two teams of seasoned HRBPs
- Partner with business and functional HR leaders globally to develop and lead effective people strategies and programs that enable Facebook Infrastructure and Community Operations to scale effectively globally
- Lead the delivery of the Company's people practices with Infrastructure and Community Operations including talent assessment and planning, organization design and development, performance management, and culture development, and contribute as a global HR leader to the ongoing development of these practices
- Use data insights to make evidence-based people decisions for attraction, performance, and engagement
- Provide direct support and coaching to the Facebook Infrastructure and Community Operations leadership team, and work closely with each of them and their respective teams as a trusted partner, bringing insight and advice relating to people, teams and the development of their organizations as they scale
- Together with business leaders create a culture which is open and connected and which expects the highest standard of behavior and ethical conduct throughout our company
- Provide leadership in development, execution and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Lead the Infrastructure and Community Operations HR Business Partner teams, developing market leading HR capability and careers by creating an environment that stimulates creativity and supports their ongoing development
- Provide global leadership to deliver against the people needs of the company
- Work closely on critical cross-functional initiatives with cross-functional leaders of teams
- Partner with M&A Integration team on strategic investments/integrations
- Minimum of 15 years of experience operating in an HRBP/business-facing role, a minimum of 5 of which has been directly supporting a global VP or above in organizations
- Operator and track record of scaling global teams
- Experience as a people manager and organizational leader, with business acumen experience understanding strategic organizational issues
- Experience operating in a matrix organization, and cultivating relationships globally
- Experience as a Human Resource Leader with more than 15 years of experience working at both a strategic and executional level
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top