Voice of the Advertiser Research Manager, Global Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Voice of the Advertiser Research Manager will lead custom studies and manage syndicated work that captures sentiments about Facebook's advertising products, services, and customer relationships. The Research Manager will build strong cross-functional relationships to drive a common and deep understanding of customer and market perceptions and influence key stakeholders to act on the findings.This position is full-time, based in our Menlo Park office.
- Oversee custom global tracking studies that capture advertiser sentiment about their experiences with Facebook advertising sales, support, and solutions
- Extract meaning on a global scale from open-ended feedback and conduct immersive sessions with stakeholders to bring the customers' voice to life
- Manage relationships with third party, syndicated research services to identify and evangelize insights to round out our understanding of customer and market perceptions
- Lead ad hoc research to deeply explore advertising customer perceptions on various topics of strategic and local market interest
- Manage voice of customer content on internal web sites
- 7+ years of global business customer relationship and brand health research
- 7+ years of experience using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience communicating with all levels of organizations including leadership
- Track record of packaging and presenting research findings
- Track record of effectively synthesizing findings across studies
- Track record of influencing cross-functional stakeholders to take action from the research findings
- Working knowledge of basic statistics including significance testing, correlation analysis, and key driver analysis
- Knowledge and application of text analytics tools to leverage open-ended comments at scale from English and non-English markets
- Hands-on experience using self-service survey tools for fast-turnaround insights
- Experience with visual software and tools that enhance rendering of insights
- Experience with helping to shape and drive closed-loop customer communications from voice of customer research
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top