Visualization Engineer (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As a Visualization Engineer on the Computer Vision team, you will help build simulation tools and interactive experiences for data and algorithm visualization. This role is ideal for someone passionate about VR, computer graphics and user experience design.
- Responsible for building powerful visual simulation tools for various computer vision problems.
- Help the computer vision team visualize data, algorithms and prototype the experiences the algorithms enable.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our computer vision software through visualization.
- Bachelor's degree or more in Computer Science, Entertainment technology, or related field.
- Experience in Computer Graphics (OpenGL, 3D modeling, linear algebra, shaders, physics simulation) and tools such as Maya, 3D Studio, Blender, Unity3D and/or UE4.
- Experience with building native applications for Android.
- Good sense of user experience design.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top