Visual Designer (WhatsApp)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
As a Visual Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the visual design process across different types of media formats (website, video, etc.), from brainstorming concepts and interacting with internal teams, to executing and producing creative assets. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in graphic design, illustration, animation, typography, and photography to produce elegantly simple designs. You'll be expected to push the boundaries of what's possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality.
- Partner with other designers and internal teams to create assets for our website, user education, the WhatsApp brand, and events
- Design visual assets that are incredibly simple and elegant across mobile, video, print, and the web
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- You can think at a high-level about creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- 3+ years of experience in visual, brand, or marketing design
- Experience with design tools, like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and Keynote
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience in brand, advertising, or print design
- Experience in typography, iconography, graphic design, layout work, and animation
- Demonstrated communication skills and you can articulate your design decisions
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top