(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook Creative Shop is looking for a creative strategist/designer specializing in illustration, motion graphics and/or animation to join our team. In addition, we're looking for someone that is comfortable building ideas (lots of them) for brands in collaboration with their agency partners and internal creative teams. You'll use a firm understanding of your client's business and the Facebook platform to develop, package and present original creative solutions that set the bar for the entire industry. You'll leverage your full range of storytelling abilities to present your ideas to our partners. You'll then work hand in hand with Sales, Product and Engineering to help our partners build and ship these ideas in market. You're able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms. You're a builder, doer, and live to create ideas and transform them into actual programs, packages and pieces of code that will impact a billion + people. If you're ready to put your boot on the neck of the marketing world come join us. This is a full-time position located in our New York office. Come be part of a team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class, socially designed marketing ideas for the world's largest brand marketers. We're still only 1% done at Facebook – this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here.
- Applying your creative skillset to craft ideas that sets a bar for the industry and makes Facebook & Instagram a better place for people & brands.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook solutions that drive the key business goals of our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with Product and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 6+ years of experience in brand marketing
- Experience in illustration, motion graphics and/or animation, video editing, film production, and videography
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Advanced Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, and After Effects skills
- Portfolio link with previous work examples is required
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in digital and offline mediums
- Storytelling: Able to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation
- Strategic: Understanding of brand marketing and how to build strategies across multiple verticals
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top