Visual Design Lead
As a Visual Design Lead at Facebook Reality Labs, you will be focused on creating a great visual experience for the next-generation AR users. You will lead the definition of the 3D visual language for future AR products, collaborating with design, user research product management and engineering teams on innovative product design. In partnership with the Creative Director, you will refine target usage scenarios and lead the design and innovation of the visual language to enable them, ultimately delivering 3D visual designs for each release. The ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with a passion for user experience, who has experience leading the design of fundamentally new ways of interacting in 3D user interfaces.
- Build and lead a team of visual, 3D and motion designers to design compelling AR user interfaces and content.
- Collaborate effectively with the design, user research and engineering teams to design and refine user scenarios.
- Collaborate effectively with design, user research and engineering teams to incorporate cutting-edge interaction technologies into designs.
- Collaborate with design, user research product management and engineering teams to define requirements for product releases.
- Lead the delivery of product-ready assets for internal rapid testing and external release.
- 4+ years of design management/Art Director experience.
- 10+ years experience of delivering screen visual product design with innovative user interfaces.
- Experience with 3D and motion design.
- Communication and presentation experience.
- Organizational experience to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Back to top