Visiting Scientist - Facebook AI Applied Research (US)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking Visiting Scientists to join our Facebook Artificial Intelligence Applied Research team. Term length would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Contribute research that can be applied to Facebook product development
- Currently holding a faculty or government researcher position
- Ph.D. and publications in Machine Learning, AI, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data science, or related technical fields
- Experience in theoretical and empirical research and for solving problems with research
- Knowledge in a programming language
- Academic publications in the field of machine learning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top