Visiting Researcher (AI Infra)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking Sabbatical/Visiting Researchers to join our Facebook AI Infra Research team. Term length would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Contribute research that can be applied to Facebook product development
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a PhD degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Track record of publications that demonstrate experience in a quantitative domain.
- Experience collaborating within a team to solve analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience in manipulating and analyzing data from varying sources.
- Experience in communicating research for public audiences of peers.
- Knowledge in a programming language.
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2018.
- Experience in computer architecture and neural networks.
Back to top