Video Rights Support Specialist EMEA, Media Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures, creators, and media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Our Global Product Support team is responsible for delivering support to Facebook partners.We are seeking an individual who is passionate about Facebook's video products and our mission, and is relentless in finding smarter, better, faster ways of getting things done. The core responsibilities of this role will be managing day-to-day support for our suite of video rights management products. This person will interact externally with partners leveraging our video rights management tools. He or she will provide product support, uncover product issues, and work with internal stakeholders (including Partnerships, Product, Engineering, and other Ops teams) to unblock partners and improve our products.This is a full-time position located in Dublin under the Global Product Support team.
- Develop a deep expertise in Facebook's video rights management products and how they are being used across constituent groups
- Support and communicate with Facebook's media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Understand sensitivities around IP policy, processes, and products
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally in order to lead partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Investigate inquiries from partners and triage bugs that affect users of Facebooks video rights management products
- Make informed recommendations to improve partner experience with Facebook's video rights management products, the supporting workflows, and address areas for product optimizations.
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or account management
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work effectively cross-functionally, both internally and externally is essential for success in this role
- Ability and experience in working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about multifaceted issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to quickly absorb training on complex products and tools
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Experience in the online video or video space strongly preferred
- Understanding of IP law and/or industry forces
- Previous experience with digital rights management products.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top