Video Project Manager, Creative Services
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Project Manager to own and oversee budgeting and scheduling for multiple video projects at once for the Film Department of Creative Services. The Project Manager will schedule and allocate resources across multiple ongoing video projects. Demonstrate the ability to quickly prioritize new requests that come in and to recognize the need for new resources if necessary. They should have experience keeping track of team workload, and be able to direct the right project to the right creative based on availability, strength and growth opportunities. The Project Manager should be a self starter with good judgement, who doesn't need a lot of feedback and guidance to make progress.
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Creating and managing project budgets as well at the teams general budget.
- Working with procurement to create Service of Work contracts and to get vendors paid.
- Scheduling incoming projects and tracking ongoing projects.
- Interfacing with teams across the company to create and follow up on action items.
- Planning for upcoming video needs for events and launches.
- Maintaining communication across teams
- 8+ years of total experience in film or TV industry
- 4+ years experience managing multiple projects or external events
- Experience in Production budgeting
- Experience working in Tech/PR
- Ability to lead and communicate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large budgets and suggesting ways of cutting costs
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Any large-scale event experience
- Experience working in a creative agency
- General knowledge of the creative process i.e. working with creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top