(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
From our investments in radical new connectivity technologies, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality to the products and features we build, Facebook has made a myriad of investments in innovative communication technologies to help people connect to each other and understand the world around them. We are looking for an experienced video producer to visually articulate the story of the innovative technologies, products and people that are helping everyone around the globe get and stay connected to the people and things they care about.
Working within the communication team, this role will also be responsible for managing video production projects for Facebook’s CEO.
This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop, script, produce, and edit sharable motion picture content.
- Educational and technical storytelling, visualize data and abstract ideas.
- Manage lean budgets and tight timelines.
- Responsible for on-site film production, motion graphics, video editing, and audio editing.
- Travel domestically and internationally to scout and film video projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Film, Arts or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a video creative producer
- Experience in making content for education or hard sciences
- Experience working on a team of designers and writers
- Experience integrating video into keynote presentations
- Experience managing video production crews and project budgets
- Experience with video production equipment including camera operation, lighting, and sound recording
- Experiencing producing Live video events
- Experience in post production: video editing, motion graphics, video compression, and streaming video
- Experience with asset management of photos and videos with networked redundant backups
- Experience in motion graphics animation and key framing, in After Effects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top