Vice President, Augmented Reality Product
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs is performing research and incubation in augmented reality and virtual reality with breakthrough work in computer vision, advanced optics, eye tracking, mixed reality, and new ways to map the human body.
The Vice President of AR Product will work alongside expert engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes AR universal. As the VP of AR Product, you'll lead ideation and development of next generation hardware and software designed for augmented reality. You'll work closely with our teams to define requirements and closely align our research and products into a cohesive long-term vision, strategy, and product line roadmap. The ideal candidate is a strong organizational leader with a track record of building large teams that envision, design, and deliver compelling consumer hardware products and related software experiences to millions.
- Lead the design, development, production, and market delivery of consumer electronics hardware products and software applications resulting in units shipped in the millions.
- Cross-functional organization involved in hardware, software, and design for consumer electronics products.
- Lead product development and engineering teams in close collaboration with an advanced research organization to evaluate research, and select appropriate generations of research to be leveraged in the development of each generation of product.
- Provide strong product vision and understanding of opportunities in the consumer electronics domain, especially in the augmented reality segment.
- 15+ years product leadership experience involving both hardware and software.
- Knowledge in software/hardware engineering.
- Experience leading the conception, design, development and delivery of multiple consumer hardware/software products.
- Cross-functional organizational leadership experience.
Back to top