Vertical Marketing Manager, Gaming
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The North America Global Sales Marketing team is seeking a high performance marketer to support our marketing efforts for the Gaming vertical in North America and globally. This position works closely with both the US and Global gaming sales team to achieve our ambitious business goals. This person will be responsible for implementing marketing programs to drive both revenue growth and new ad product adoption for Facebook amongst mobile gaming companies specifically.This role incorporates all aspects of marketing communications including driving an industry presence, identifying and sharing the right success stories, managing design projects, creating meaningful sales collateral, driving event activation, and more. Equally, the successful candidate will demonstrate their ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams in an entrepreneurial environment. Experience with the mobile gaming industry a plus. This is a full-time position based in Facebook’s Menlo Park or New York City office.
- Develop and execute scaled marketing plan across global and US mobile gaming business
- Work with regional marketing counterparts to pull down relevant global themes to land in market
- Coordinate industry and owned event presence in conjunction with events team
- Work with Facebook’s insights team to uncover vertical/sub-vertical insights and package for gaming clients
- Manage budget and project plan
- 5+ years professional experience in business and/or enterprise marketing
- 5+ years of professional experience working for a media creative agency in Communications
- Experience in performance marketing directly to clients, and throughout the paid and owned media ecosystem
- Experience in business objectives to marketing objectives translations, project management, and storytelling
- Experience translating and communicating product and platform information into language built for messaging channel
- Career experience in client service
- Ability to tap into various resources and cross-functional partners to find content and solutions that can be tailored/activated for gaming
- Ability to create content that can be used by our sales teams to generate new business and educate clients/partners on new products/features
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top