Vertical Marketing Manager, Auto & Restaurants
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate about making Auto & Restaurant marketers successful on Facebook and our family of apps and services. The successful candidate must have strong experience building, managing and executing marketing programs in a fast paced company. He or she must thrive in cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent positioning and prioritization skills. This is a full-time position located in New York, NY.
- Lead Business Marketing for Facebook advertising and platform capabilities to Auto & Restaurant clients and key sub-verticals
- Develop vertical marketing plans that drive business relationships, solution adoption, scale, and revenue for US Auto & Restaurant segments
- Own and lead the execution of multi-channel campaigns coordinating with cross-functional teams including Sales, Industry, Events, Public Relations, Product Marketing, Measurement, Creative, and Insights
- Develop strategic positioning and content for verticals and sub verticals based on market assessment, analysis, and understanding of client and company priorities
- Contribute to and help build the culture of Global Business Marketing at Facebook
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years professional experience in business and/or enterprise marketing, or, 10+ years of professional experience working for a media creative agency in Communications
- Experience in Auto & Restaurant marketing directly to clients, and throughout the paid and owned media ecosystem
- Experience in business objectives to marketing objectives translations, project management, and storytelling
- Experience translating and communicating product and platform information into language built for messaging channel
- Career experience in client service
- Planner or Strategic Account Planner position with experience working on Auto & Restaurant accounts
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top