Vertical Marketing Communications Manager, Auto
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Business Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to join the Vertical Marketing Communications team to develop messaging, content, campaigns and marketing programs for businesses in the Auto industry. The ideal candidate has experience in marketing for the Auto industry as well as experience developing product marketing content, campaigns and programs. In addition, he/she will be a creative storyteller who can bring our products and insights to life for vertical customers. He/she will have a track record of building new programs from scratch, leading initiatives cross-functionally and creating value for our customers and Facebook. Excellence in communication, stakeholder management and simplifying our complex suite of solutions to resonate with our customers is required.
- Develop & execute a creative marketing strategy and deliver related programs and materials that bring to life our solutions for the Auto vertical
- Develop positioning and messaging for Facebook's Auto business products in partnership with the Facebook product marketing team
- Produce corresponding deliverables (e.g., messaging documents, presentations, guides, product collateral and pitch decks)
- Bring to market across Facebook's B2B marketing channels (e.g., global sales organization, Facebook for Business website, online learning and advertising)
- Lead relationships with cross-functional teams in business product marketing, business marketing, marketing science and sales
- 5+ years experience in marketing or advertising, developing strategy, positioning and messaging including account planning, strategic planning, communications planning, product marketing or business strategy roles in advertising agencies or marketing organizations
- Marketing experience in the Auto industry
- Experience thinking creatively
- Communication and presentation experience
- Experience balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top