Vertical Lead, Publisher Sales
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook is seeking an experienced team lead and people manager to join its North America Publisher Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Client Partners and Publisher Development Managers to acquire, optimize and grow our Audience Network. This position requires demonstrated management expertise, marketplace expertise, ability to foster executive level Publisher relationships and a passion for growing Facebook’s Audience Network business.
- Management of both Client Partners and Publisher Development Managers. Focus on people coaching, development and performance management.
- Excellence in strategic account management and SSS growth.
- Support and lead revenue and account planning for current customer base.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goaling
- Foster relationships with C-level executives at top-tier publisher client.
- Support team in negotiations and contract terms for new publisher, content owners and distributors.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- 10+ years of proven sales and account management experience in digital marketing.
- Experience coaching and managing a range of IC levels and multiple functional roles at one time.
- Experience in digital advertising
- Experience engaging in strategic conversations with executives with publishers, content owners, and key content distributors
- BA or BS degree
- Experience closing business and driving long sales cycles
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top