Vendor Risk Management Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is searching for a Vendor Risk Management Program Manager to support enterprise Vendor Management (VM) initiatives at Facebook. This individual will work collaboratively with key stakeholders in Security, Legal, Internal Audit, Enterprise Products, business unit vendor management organization (BU VMO) teams, and Sourcing Operations to develop and implement a comprehensive third-party risk assessment and mitigation program, including the strategy, roadmap, processes, tools, reporting, policies and metrics. They will assist the Head of Enterprise Vendor Management with implementing global vendor management strategies for Facebook as well as support a Program Management Office (PMO) that delivers progressive thought leadership, robust processes/technology tools/policies, training, governance, and excellent customer service to the BU VMO and sourcing and procurement teams. This role requires someone who thrives in a flat, fast-moving organization using lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to make a significant impact. This individual will have an opportunity to influence account management strategies, build and maintain supply base segmentation and vendor risk profiles and mitigation plans for Facebookâ€™s key vendor relationships.
- Support the operation of the enterprise VM Program Management Office (PMO) and Sourcing Operations Team by developing, optimizing, managing a comprehensive vendor risk management strategy, framework, processes and tools, and reporting to actively manage third-party risk across Facebookâ€™s supply base.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders in Legal, Internal Audit, InfoSec, Infrastructure, AR/VR, Enterprise Products, P2P and the BU VMOs to develop and implement vendor qualification, risk assessment, and reporting policies and mitigation measures. Develop and manage supporting process and policy governance.
- Lead a cross-functional team to implement and manage an enterprise vendor risk assessment and risk management solution for detailed vendor risk profiles and real-time data/risk monitoring across the life cycle of the vendor-Facebook relationship.
- Partner with internal and external compliance experts to assess, plan, track and report on critical risk management initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder groups during risk related incidents affecting key vendors in the context of their relationship with Facebook. Work directly with vendors to remediate risks identified during risk assessments.
- Partner with the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team to develop and implement BC/DR plans for key vendors.
- Provide communication and training on risk management programs, processes, tools, and policies to impacted Facebook groups.
- Participate in risk-related initiatives and task forces serving as an enterprise expert in vendor risk management and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct benchmark and best practices sharing with peer companies and thought leadership groups and incorporate learnings into the Facebook VM PMO.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Vendor Management, Data Privacy and Third-Party Risk Management
- Experience balancing multiple initiatives at once
- Communication and process/project management experience
- Experience in evaluating, developing and implementing vendor risk assessment and mitigation solutions
- Procurement systems/processes/tools experience
- Experience driving change and improving end-to-end processes
- MBA or graduate degree
- 3+ years of experience in project/asset management, procurement, information security and vendor relations in a technology environment
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure
- Ability to think strategically and operationally/tactically
- Ability to flourish and influence others in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top