Vendor Program Manager, Customer Operations (WhatsApp)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for someone to manage the Customer Operations team's vendor engagement in Hyderabad. This role is based in the Hyderabad office and will require travel to local vendor sites, as well as some travel to global WhatsApp offices.
- Manage day-to-day operations delivery across multiple workflows for a large-scale offsite vendor workforce.
- Partner with internal business teams to define KPIs and success criteria including management reporting on operational performance targets, workflow coverage, utilization, output/productivity and quality.
- Drive exceptional service quality in all facets of the program through reinforcing high standards and coordinating cross-team quality assurance efforts
- Strong collaboration and partnership with the Operations teams in Menlo Park and Dublin, especially other Program Managers and ability to work with a variety of internal/external, local/global stakeholders and remote teams
- Manage short/medium/long term capacity planning for a large multi-skilled team - working with key business stakeholders to define headcount needs, staffing plans and manage resourcing to execute against operational targets and achieve business objectives
- Coordinate the planning and staffing of new work-flow launches, updates and migrations
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year university degree
- 4+ years experience in an Operations Center, including experience as a team lead with ops performance accountability
- Experience with both front-office and back-office customer support environments
- Experience managing large-scale projects or programs
- Excellent program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills with a strong track record of achieving engagement from senior and cross-functional stakeholders
- Self-starter, capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- IAOP or COPC certifications
- Experience working with inbound telephone call centers
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top