Vendor Operations Program Manager
Product and Service Operation's (PSO) mission is to build a service engine that solves today's customer problems, and prevents tomorrow's. PSO teams are involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses and advertisers on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership and accountability and are uniquely positioned at the intersection of product and service. This allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the community to improve their experience, implementing in-product solutions, enhancing customer support operations, combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product launches, focusing on data management and scaling measurement outcomes.
The PSO Vendor Management team is seeking a Program Manager, Vendor Operations who is passionate about providing a world-class client experience with Facebook's business and marketing solutions. This Program Manager will be responsible for collaborating with a variety of internal teams to design service offerings, delivering exceptionally high service quality through third party contact center partners, and driving continuous improvement of service processes.
This position is full-time and located in our Austin, TX office.
VENDOR OPERATIONS PROGRAM MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage service operations workflow delivery for a large-scale offsite vendor workforce
- Partner with internal business teams to define KPIs and success criteria including management reporting on operational performance targets, workflow coverage, utilization, output/productivity and quality
- Monitor progress against goals and manage vendors to meet and exceed KPIs
- Drive exceptional service quality in all facets of the program through reinforcing high standards and coordinating cross-team quality assurance efforts
- Strong collaboration and partnership with global Business Services and Support Operations teams, especially other Program Managers and ability to work with a variety of internal/external, local/global stakeholders and remote teams
- Manage short/medium/long term capacity planning for large multi-skilled team - working with key business stakeholders to define headcount needs, staffing plans and manage resourcing to execute against operational targets and achieve business objectives
- Coordinate the planning and staffing of new work-flow launches, updates and migrations
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to improve operational performance and client experience
- Perform data analysis and execute data-informed initiatives that will improve our customer experience and drive business growth
- Partner with global teams to exchange best practices, align processes and prototype new initiatives
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year university degree
- 4+ years experience in an operations role
- Experience with both front-office and back-office customer support environments
- Experience managing large scale projects or programs
- Program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from senior and cross-functional stakeholders
- Self starter, experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team
- Analytical experience
- IAOP or COPC certifications
- Experience working with inbound contact centers
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Education & Training Program Manager, Early Response Escalations
- Intellectual Property Escalations Specialist, Risk & Response
Sunnyvale, CA + 2 More
- North America Quality Operations Manager, Community Operations
- Program Manager, Business Integrity - Strategic Process and Programs
- Quality Operations Program Manager, Scaled Operations
- Vendor Program Manager, Customer Operations
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top