Vendor Operations Analyst, Product Support
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Product Support team fuels ads product quality and engagement by representing the voice of the advertiser and the Sales team in our stability processes. Our focus on data, tools and service at scale allows us to work effectively with our engineering and product teams to prioritize features and build processes and tools to drive quality on all ads products. We also partner closely with our Sales teams to give advertisers the best experience possible. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action and enjoy finding patterns amid chaos, making quick decisions, and aren’t afraid of being wrong.
The Vendor Operations Analyst will help support the process focused on monitoring and improving the quality of work conducted by vendors within the Product Support team. This role will help enhance the scope of vendor responsibility, assist in driving improvements to vendor team resources and support the change process as new products and processes are introduced to the business. This role will involve working closely with cross-functional partners to ensure our product support process can scale efficiently across the entire client base of Facebook.
This position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Work closely with vendor management to identify and implement changes focusing on optimizing core operations
- Help monitor core metrics and SLAs by working with the vendor team to improve results
- Identify development areas in the training process and strategize with internal parties to make improvements to trainings and the onboarding process for the vendor team
- Oversee quality audit process on a consistent basis while identifying and implementing areas for improvement within the QA process
- Work with members of the Product Support team to develop and modify Product Support material to ensure vendors are able to make consistent and accurate decisions related to product confusions and technical bugs
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Operations to strategize and implement system requirements to monitor the quality of vendor team’s decisions, KPIs, TAT’s, etc.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in scalable operations, project management, and quality measurement
- Experience with problem solving and analytics
- Experience interacting with internal and cross-functional stakeholders across Operations, Product, Policy and Training
- Experience supporting multiple initiatives to implement change and process improvements
- Ability to communicate
- Experience with SQL (or equivalent) and Excel
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top