UX Researcher, Quantitative
Our work aims to understand the people who will use our products, gleaning insights to drive product direction and strategy. Our methods range from generative to evaluative, ethnography to experimentation, and involves close collaboration between researchers and our cross-functional partners.
As we scale the team, we're looking for teammates with a range of expertise from specialists to methodological generalists, with skills in qualitative, quantitative, and/or design research methods. For this position, we are looking for experienced researchers with strong skills in behavioral data analysis, experimental and survey research, and statistics.
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about product development and design, curious about the relationship between technology and society, comfortable in a fast-moving organization, excited to collaborate, and passionate about understanding and helping people. If this sounds like you, come join us as we work to solve complex and meaningful problems for people around the world!
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Date posted: 9th January 2020
Closing date: 5th February 2020
UX RESEARCHER, QUANTITATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with product teams to identify important research questions
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Collaborate closely with qualitative and mixed methods researchers
- Partner with design, product management, data science, content strategy, engineering, marketing, and other technical roles to conduct and share research
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the people who could use our products
- 3+ years of experience in applied quantitative product research
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies
- Experience with applied statistics
- Experience with survey design and response effects
- MS/PhD in human behavior related field (Computer Science, HCI, Experimental Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, etc.)
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top