UX Researcher, Pages
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for Facebook's billion plus users. The Pages Integrity team mission is to make Pages authentic and transparent, develop new Facebook Pages policy, and ensure all policy is enforced consistently on Page surfaces. We will also introduce effective tools which help us achieve all of this. For this position, we are looking for a mixed methods research who is passionate about creating a safe and trustworthy ecosystem, with broad skills in both qualitative and design research methods as well as quantitative concepts, including survey design and applied statistical analyses The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about fostering safe and trustworthy social ecosystems, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of Facebook.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and quantitative methods
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- MS/PhD, human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts including survey design and response effects
- Experience working with large scale data in multi-method studies
- Ability to ask, as well as answer questions
- Communication skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top