UX Researcher, Enterprise
- Fremont, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product design to make the best social platform for Facebook's billion plus users. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts. All product groups across Facebook are hiring including Instagram. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of Facebook.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Communication experience
Back to top