UX Researcher - Ads, Seattle
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
This is an exciting time at Facebook, and understanding people is more important than ever. This role will be an integral part of the product development process, and this person will design, execute and deliver high-impact research.
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of Facebook.
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business
- Represent the voice of the advertiser – large and small – to internal teams
- Employ creative and innovative research methods to understand advertiser needs
- Translate research findings into insights
- Communicate effectively to drive action and inspire new ideas
- Conduct internal data analysis to support research initiatives
- MA/MS in HCI, Psychology, Social Science or a related field
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Command of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Compelling communication
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top