UX Researcher, Ads
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
This is an exciting time at Facebook, and understanding people is more important than ever. This role will be an integral part of the product development process, and this person will design, execute and deliver high-impact research.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding advertisers (current and potential) and helping create world-class advertising products that inspire both people and businesses.
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business
- Represent the voice of the advertiser – large and small – to internal t
- Employ creative and innovative research methods to understand advertiser needs
- Translate research findings into insights
- Communicate effectively to drive action and inspire new ideas
- Conduct internal data analysis to support research initiatives
- BA/BS degree in market research, marketing, communications, or statistics
- 3+ years of experience conducting research on advertising at an advertising agency, in house at a company, or as a consultant
- Expert in a large breadth of research methodologies either quantitative methods or qualitative methods
- Experience with user research supporting accessibility highly desirable
- Interest and experience executing hands-on research
- Heavy interest in emerging trends
- Organized and proven project manager
- experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product Design, and Marketing
- Must be able to multitask and keep on track in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proven history of influencing teams to action
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top