University Recruitment, Diversity Recruiter
(New York, NY - San Francisco, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
University Recruiting is in our DNA. From our start in a dorm room at Harvard, Facebook has looked to talent from universities to build the next set of new products for our 1 billion+ users. The result is an opportunity to have tremendous impact at a revolutionary company. If you've ever dreamed about disrupting and revolutionizing the way recruiting and university recruiting is done, we'd love to talk with you about how you might help Facebook do just that. We are looking for someone to leverage our platform and products and to partner with the broader University Recruitment and Diversity teams to help us develop a stronger and more diverse pipeline that represents our global users. We take Facebook's mission of discovering top talent and serving our employees seriously.
- Serve as full-cycle recruiter, managing the applicant flow from college campuses
- Lead the planning and execution for university events, as well as supporting presence at diversity events and conferences
- Ensure smooth and consistent candidate experience
- Provide diversity reports and updates to appropriate sub-teams and functions
- Provide opportunities for community building and networking
- Manage experience for students throughout their internship, including onboarding, performance evaluation, and conversion process
- Plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects all while keeping the project within budget
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel to universities during peak recruitment season
- 2+ years of University Recruiting experience
- Communication experience
- Experience in working cross-functionally
- 1+ years of Diversity focused initiative support and/or a strong passion for furthering diversity recruitment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top