University Recruiting, Talent Scout, Product
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
University Recruiting is in our DNA. From our start in a dorm room at Harvard, Facebook has looked to talent from universities to build the next set of new products for our 1 billion+ users that drive our mission to make the world more open and connected. If you've ever dreamed about disrupting and revolutionizing the way recruiting and university recruiting is done, we'd love to talk with you about how you might help Facebook do just that. We are seeking an experienced University Talent Scout to support new grad and intern recruiting efforts across various Infrastructure Engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have experience with developing campus strategies in support of meeting aggressive hiring needs for rapidly growing organizations. The candidate will be passionate about the Facebook product and able to speak to our technology/industry. The position is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Manage recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with cross-functional recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute campus strategy
- Collaborate with recruiters and client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals, and to build relevant branding for Infra pipelines
- Foster relationships with university staff, faculty, and student group leaders at targeted universities
- Design creative ways to engage talent on campus and tailor this approach to different pipelines
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
- 2+ years experience in recruiting university candidates (internship and full time)
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, open source communities.
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally.
- Ability to travel domestically
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top