University Recruiting, Talent Scout
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
As a Talent Scout you will develop, drive and execute on the staffing strategies that support several key universities. The position is located in our Boston, MA office.
- Manage recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members (Closers, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy across all technical teams
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Seek top technical talent from schools local to the Boston market
- Act as a closer for Boston intern program and new grad hires
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ years experience in recruiting university candidates (internship and full-time)
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Ability to travel domestically
- Experience screening technical resumes
- Ability to understand relevant technical skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, open source communities
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization as well as with external partners
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top