University Recruiting, Manager, Programs
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
University Recruiting is in the DNA of Facebook. From our start in a dorm room at Harvard, Facebook has looked to talent from universities to build the next set of new products for our 1 billion+ users that drive our mission to make the world more open and connected. Rated as one of the top Intern Programs in the country, programs are at the center of our University Recruiting strategy. As the Programs Lead, you will oversee all Global intern program efforts and directly manage a team leading our North American locations. The position is full-time and is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Lead a team of program managers and specialists to support a world class recruiting organization and internship program
- Provide care, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team, following a strengths-based approach to people management
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the multifaceted elements of the intern program and drive consistency across sites
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives with Global Programs team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Manage team's headcount planning, hiring, training, alignment of workload, and budget planning
- 5+ years of program management experience, with growing technical organizations
- 2+ years of leadership experience guiding recruiting teams
- Experience with compiling, analyzing and capturing insights from data to support business decisions
- Strategic thinker with data analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, organizational skills
- Experience managing university programs
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top