University Recruiting Lead, LATAM
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
As ‘one team’, People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we’re seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact.
Our University Recruiting team is looking for an experienced lead for our LATAM team. This is a permanent position based in our Sao Paulo office. The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of six years of recruiting experience, having spent at least two of them in a lead or management role.
- Lead the strategy for technical and commercial university recruiting across LATAM, including goals and day to day task management
- Lead sourcing strategies in LATAM for Software Engineering pipelines, both new grads and interns
- Manage the local Internship Programs, partnering with Agencies and developing new opportunities
- Lead diversity recruiting initiatives within University Recruiting
- Communicate recruiting strategies to larger University team to ensure achievement of goals
- Ability to identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies for the LATAM team
- Provide reporting to the UR Management team and internal clients regarding recruiting results and how team is tracking to goals
- Anticipate team needs and growth and hire, flex and stretch to meet changing business demand
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
- Develop and manage to an annual budget across multiple stakeholders
- Providing clear communication of progress, roadblocks, updates, and future plans to the UR team, management and localized site leads and directors
- 8+ years of experience
- 2+ years of University Recruiting experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, Spanish is desired
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top