University Recruiting, Full-Cycle Recruiter
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
University Recruiting is in our DNA. From our start in a dorm room at Harvard, Facebook has looked to talent from universities to build the next set of new products for our 2 billion+ users that drive our mission to make the world more open and connected. The result is an opportunity to have tremendous impact at a revolutionary company. If you've ever dreamed about disrupting and revolutionizing the way recruiting and university recruiting is done, we'd love to talk with you about how you might help Facebook do just that. We are looking for someone to leverage our platform and products and to partner with the broader University Recruitment team to help us develop a stronger and more diverse pipeline that represents our global users. We take Facebook's mission of discovering top talent and serving our employees seriously. The position is based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with partner groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- BS/BA degree
- 7+ years of Recruiting experience
- Communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
- University Recruiting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top