University Recruiting, Full-Cycle Recruiter
(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
University Recruiting is in our DNA. From our start in a dorm room at Harvard, Facebook has looked to talent from universities to build the next set of new products for our 1 billion+ users that drive our mission to make the world more open and connected. The result is an opportunity to have tremendous impact at a revolutionary company. If you’ve ever dreamed about disrupting and revolutionizing the way recruiting and university recruiting is done, we’d love to talk with you about how you might help Facebook do just that. We are looking for someone to leverage our platform and products and to partner with the broader University Recruitment team to help us develop a stronger and more diverse pipeline that represents our global users. We take Facebook’s mission of discovering top talent and serving our employees seriously.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Manage recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Develop, drive and execute on the staffing strategies that support several key universities in the region
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with partner groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, University Recruiting experience preferred
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, open source communities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top