University Recruiting, Full-Cycle Recruiter
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
University Recruiting is in our DNA. From our start in a dorm room at Harvard, Facebook has looked to talent from universities to build the next set of new products for our 1 billion plus users that drive our mission to make the world more open and connected. The result is an opportunity to have tremendous impact at a revolutionary company. If you've ever dreamed about disrupting and revolutionizing the way recruiting and university recruiting is done, we'd love to talk with you about how you might help Facebook do just that. We are seeking an experienced Full-Cycle Recruiter to support new grad and intern recruiting efforts across various Infrastructure Engineering teams.The ideal candidate will have experience with rapidly growing organizations and be passionate about the Facebook product and able to speak to our technology/industry. The position is based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Manage recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- Foster relationships with university staff and faculty at targeted universities
- Partner with other university recruiting team members to collaborate on campus recruiting efforts
- Act as a resource to interns throughout their internship including on-boarding, performance evaluation, and conversion process
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- BS/BA degree
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally. well as externally.org as well as externally
- 7+ years of Recruiting experience
- Communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
- Experience in full-cycle technical university recruiting
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top