University Recruiting, Coordinator Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator Lead to join the Facebook University Recruiting team. This individual will play an integral part in guiding a dynamic and highly skilled team of Recruiting Coordinators to ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to our global UR team. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator Lead will collaborate with recruiting leads on project initiatives to streamline our interview process as it relates to creating a delightful, best-in-class experience for every candidate.
- Review, create and implement a signature candidate experience at scale across our University Recruiting teams
- Build effective partnerships with the client groups and recruiting leadership to support current and future requirements
- Lead and develop project initiatives to streamline our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity
- Manage Recruiting Coordinator team across University Recruiting
- Hire, onboard and train Recruiting Schedulers & Coordinators as needed
- Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Coordinator Team
- Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the Coordinator Team
- 1+ years leading teams, empowering employees, developing capability and driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- 2+ years coordinating complex, high volume interview schedules
- Demonstrated experience in developing and improving processes
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and regionally
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Knowledge of Facebook products and business
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top