University Recruiting Coordinator, Infrastructure Enterprise Security & Product
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support the University Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity and processing offers across Product, Infrastructure, Enterprise and Security. A successful coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Coordinating phone, onsite and blue jean/video interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- 2+ years experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across EMEA Offices
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience in prioritising different functions and tasks while managing their work time
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Ability to travel during peak campus season to run UDays
Back to top