University Recruiting Coordinator
(Austin, TX - Redmond, WA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy University Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support the University Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity and processing offers. A successful coordinator will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally, with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a top notch recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the corporate development team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Experience in prioritizing different functions and tasks while managing their work time.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top