University Recruiting, Closer
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced and energetic recruiter to support new grad and intern recruiting for a number of software engineering roles. As a closer you will partner with talent scouts and our engineering teams on hiring strategies that support several key universities. The ideal candidate will have technical recruiting experience with university students in a high volume environment. This role is located in our New York, NY office.
- Manage recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members (Talent Scouts, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy across all technical teams
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Facebook and our talent acquisition team
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge about the Facebook product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- 2+ years of experience recruiting university candidates
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Technology industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, open source communities
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally
- Ability to travel domestically
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top