UK Brand & Consumer Marketing Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of usâ€"and we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a full-time marketing manager who is passionate about building brands and is experienced in developing and executing insights driven consumer marketing campaigns that move beyond traditional advertising. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing to life Facebookâ€™s brand strategy in the UK, working to bring to life integrated marketing campaigns designed to raise awareness and shift sentiment.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns at a high-profile brand, tech company, or agency. You will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of consumer segmentation and country-level cultural trends, and the right mix of brand and product proof-points to deliver effective advertising that exceeds ROI targets. This is a full-time position based at Facebookâ€™s UK headquarters in London.
This is a highly cross-functional role collaborating with our Public Policy and PR teams and across various marketing functional teams (e.g., Consumer Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Media Planning, Events, Creative). He or she must excel in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and embrace flex between strategic thinking and hands on execution.
- Help to define country-level marketing strategy for the UK, applying desk research, consumer insights, and an understanding of the Facebook brand and competitive ecosystem.
- Lead internal and external agency teams in the execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns focused on awareness, sentiment, and behavior shift specific to the Facebook app.
- Think beyond traditional advertising to develop creative ideas that extend into partnerships, influencers, and other non-traditional formats.
- Build relationships with other internal communications, policy, partnerships and marketing teams to extend our advertising messages across audiences and external partners.
- Manage relationships and internal and external creative and media planning resources.
- Work with insights partners to define measurement and tracking plans to understand effectiveness and ROI. Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Childcare Benefits , Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit. Posted- 26th March 2019 closing date - 23rd April 2019
- Experience in high-profile brand or product marketing role, either in-agency or in-house.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Creative skillset with proven digital marketing experience.
- Experience working with creative and media agencies to structure non-traditional marketing activations including experiential, co-marketing partnerships, events, influencer activations, or content marketing.
- Analytical with proven experience defining and measuring marketing metrics and proof points.
- Self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working across global time-zones and diverse teams including Marketing, Public Policy, Partnerships, Analytics and PR. Strong creative orientation, with an interest in the intersection of creativity, technology, and marketing strategy.
- Ability to distill benefits into clear and compelling marketing content.
- Team orientedâ€"someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- Highly autonomousâ€"ability to drive progress with little to no direct involvement from leadership.
- A deep understanding of the UK advertising and media market.
- Knowledge of public policy and politics.
Back to top