UI Designer, Beat Games
- Prague, Czech Republic
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs and Beat Games are looking for a UI Designer to join our studio in Prague to help take Beat Saber to the next level.
This is a key role in building the future of VR games and entertainment with the Beat Games team. This is a growing team of leaders in the VR industry at the cutting edge of where music and games come together.
Beat Games is an award-winning game studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. Their first VR game title, Beat Saber, became an overnight success selling more than 1 million copies in the first 10 months and collaborating with some of the biggest artists in the music industry. This is a new position for the team and you will be responsible for designing UI elements of Beat Saber.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to assets.
- Evaluate and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications to ensure proper implementation of designed elements.
- Collaborate with Art Director to enhance overall game experience.
- Strong experience in 2D design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, ...)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Good artistic skills (proportion, composition, color).
- Knowledge about visual principles and design standards.
- Basic knowledge of UX design principles.
- Passion for video games.
- VR or mobile development experience.
- Basic knowledge of Unity UI system.
Back to top