Come join a collaborative, fun and fast-paced team at Facebook. Facebook Treasury team partners closely with the company's cross functional leaders to deliver Treasury services and strategies. Our team interfaces with a multitude of internal business partners and manages relationships with financial institutions. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Treasury professional to join our growing team. Help us scale Facebook's infrastructure to handle our growth. This role has a broad view into the company's global operations, providing extensive hands on experiences and the expectation for immediate impact. As an integral part of our Treasury team, you will support many aspects of our liquidity management, management reporting and operations. In Sarbanes-Oxley environment, process controls and discipline are essential. The candidate must be familiar with Treasury systems and controls that provide accurate and timely information within the bounds of regulatory and policy compliance. Strong analytical and modeling skills, attention to detail, organization, and a deep passion to learn, will also be key to your success. As a Company with international operations, you will have opportunity to develop an understanding of the issues involved in managing a complex global organization and be involved in creating and implementing solutions to these challenges.
TREASURY MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the company's global direct cash flow forecasting process, including forecast by entity and currency, and variance analysis. Strives for improved accuracy and continuing process refinements
- Manage weekly and monthly global cash flow updates
- Liaison with Treasury operation team and regional Treasury to provide insights for short term liquidity management
- Provide insightful analysis and strategic recommendation to optimize liquidity management, and assist in all aspects of cash management
- Develop and maintain Treasury management reporting to provide executives with valuable insights
- Partner with Tax, Accounting, Legal as well as other cross-functional teams and drive global process improvement to scale and standardize current funding process across all entities
- Perform P&L impact analyses associated with Treasury activities
- Collaborate with global Treasury and cross-functional teams to implement best practices in compliance with SOX control
- Partner with Biz Apps team to develop system and dashboard automation to improve visibility into direct cash movements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Treasury with a multinational company
- Analytical thinking and Excel modeling skills, with experience working independently and deliver high quality analyses proactively
- Cash flow forecast experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leveraging systems and available technology to automate process for efficiency and scalability
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle ERP reporting
- Possess knowledge in Treasury related FASB
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top