Travel, Expense and Cards Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position of Travel, Expense and Cards (TEC) Analyst, in our Menlo Park, CA office. The successful candidate will be an important part of success and will help us scale for the future. They will be expected to help report, analyze and forecast changes to the TEC program. They must be able to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Support the overall Travel Expense and Card (TEC) program/process by providing insight into the quality and effectiveness of our support programs.
- Assist in maintaining active and growing community support groups.
- Provide training to teams about program specifics, policies, and best practices.
- Create and review daily/weekly/monthly reporting to ensure compliance with all Facebook guidelines
- Reconcile items noted for correction and assist in driving to resolution
- Support in ensuring quality internal and external customer experience
- Assist in the research and analysis of audit issues raised by external and internal audit
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of TEC finance support experience, with emphasis on reporting and data analysis
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Experience with the full TEC program in identifying process opportunities through day-to-day issues
- Analytical skills
- Experience in Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Experience with global management of TMC, card programs and/or expenses programs
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar helpdesk tools
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top