Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Transaction Analyst to provide ongoing portfolio management and transactions support for the Americas Real Estate team. As a member of the Transactions Team, this role will be a primary POC between internal teams, Landlordâ€™s, Property Managers and External legal counsel. The individual will be responsible for working closely with these stakeholders in order to solve issues and answer questions related to the leased and owned portfolio.
- Acts as the primary liaison between Transactions Team and other departments, (Lease Administration, Project Management, Facilities, Security, Network and Finance/Accounting).
- Regularly updates pipeline database and attends weekly meetings to provide updates to other departments within the client organization.
- Updates and maintains various information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- Effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for serviced office projects located throughout the Americas.
- Provides lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to client teams.
- Assists manager in resolving critical issues by researching and gathering information about lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- Works with legal to draft lease renewal letters or other forms of formal notices as directed.
- Work with account team to draft summaries of proposed transactions required for signing documents.
- Work with account team to review and submit financial approvals and project justifications.
- Assemble documents for signature by appropriate signatories.
- Monitors lease expirations and other critical dates.
- Negotiates lease renewals within prescribed timeline.
- Prepare strategic decks to help drive decisions.
- Prepares ancillary presentations as requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2+ years of organizational experience.
- Experience multi-tasking, setting priorities, maintaining data/result integrity.
- Experience working independently, as well as part of a distributed team.
- Communication experience.
- 3+ years related experience in lease administration, real estate transactions or paralegal work
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or other business field
Back to top