Training Specialist, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
- Collaborate with the Customer Operations team & managers to develop the required curriculum for Customer Operations verticals across FTEs, vendors and contractors.
- Partner with existing training specialist and vendors to develop and deliver various training programs
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop training content
- Continuously evaluate and maintain up-to-date training material and knowledge content
- Gather, analyze, and utilize feedback and data to improve trainings and educational materials
- Help to foster a positive experience for new Customer Operations employees
- Schedule trainings for new hires and existing Customer Operations team members.
- Ensure smooth administration of operations, logistics, and communication associated with delivering on-boarding and training programs
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in communicating complex processes into simple and easy to understand concepts
- Provide feedback to managers on the performance of individual employees
- Bachelor's degree from the United States or equivalent university degree from another country
- 1+ years of training experience/background
- 2+ years of experience in operations
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements to develop training courses from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and engage and influence stakeholders
- Experience training and teaching
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Highly motivated with ability to think under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience working with global teams
- Training experience/background in the tech space
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams' learning challenges
- Experience with learning management systems and software
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top