Training Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We are looking for a passionate people manager who will develop the Learning Business Partner team. This person will be responsible for representing the learning and performance support needs of our extended workforce and execution of innovative learning solutions. This individual will gather and identify learning requirements, deliver/implement learning programs and monitor the overall effectiveness of formal training, coaching/mentoring and on-the-job performance support solutions.
- Manage people and day-to-day operations of the Community Operations Global Training Business Partner team with high quality standards.
- Responsible for both on-boarding and ongoing development of our internal staff and extended workforce as improvements to process, policy, and tooling are made.
- Observe training facilitators and provide immediate coaching and feedback.
- Routinely facilitate instructor-led programs and onsite train-the-trainer sessions and coaching.
- Ensure that learning incorporates regional/cultural requirements such that solutions are adapted to unique geographical needs.
- Partner with internal teams on the design, creation, delivery, and effectiveness measurement of innovative learning and performance support solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Community Operations teams to assess knowledge gaps.
- Address sensitive content issues, including but not limited to graphic images and videos, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material.
- Role requires up to 40% travel.
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of training facilitation experience
- 5+ years of Learning & Development experience
- 3+ years experience in support/operations setting
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams and knowledge of the learning challenges faced in these environments
- Knowledge of a variety of instructional media including instructor-led, online/digital, and virtual instructor-led training
- Experience communicating with a variety of audiences and engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience delivering learning solutions within the tech industry
- Instructional design experience
- Experience working with outsourcing sites/offshore providers
- Experience with policy-related training material
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams' learning challenges
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
Back to top