Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated, organized team player to serve as Trademark Administrator. This position will provide organizational support to the trademark legal team, will work closely with the paralegals and will report to the Trademark Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Candidates should be extremely organized and resourceful, with ability to prioritize projects and communicate efficiently.
- Create and maintain trademark asset management records
- Quality Assurance
- Manage information to track metrics, deadlines, and generate reports
- Document management and organization
- Additional projects and other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of trademark docketing experience with a legal department
- Trademark portfolio database administration
- Organizational experience and experience prioritizing workload
- Knowledge of databases, docket systems, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Notary Commission
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with Salesforce
Back to top