Tools and Infrastructure Program Manager, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Community Development team contributes directly to Facebook's mission by connecting creators with their audiences, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Pages, Videos, Live and Ad Breaks. We succeed when we help our partners grow their content business. The team is searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Tools and Infrastructure Program Manager to define and develop the tools and infrastructure required to engage with the video creator community on Facebook, at scale. This individual will leverage both internal and external tools to build workflows and processes that will be leveraged by a cross-functional team including marketing, program managers, partner managers and operations to help thousands of video creators meet their desired outcomes on Facebook. Ideal candidates love breaking down problems, building scalable solutions, and working in a changing environment.
- Direct, manage and set strategy to build the operational foundation required to engage with a global ecosystem of video creators while being mindful of resource allocations
- Build scalable processes for providing best practices and partner education on creating content that excels on Facebook and takes advantage of Facebook's unique set of ad formats
- Design & implement a system for tracking partner status.
- Define, measure, report on partner satisfaction, while looking for ways to improve tooling and processes to better meet partners' expectations
- Provide technical expertise and consultation to program and product managers across various Facebook product offerings
- BA or BS Degree
- 7+ years experience in the tech and media industry
- Direct experience ramping a team and leading cross-functional work
- Understanding of Facebook products, Facebook the company, and social media
- Ability to build relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
- Analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize a program's / workflow's performance
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a changing environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top