Tooling Program Manager, Mission Control
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Mission Control is the organization responsible for end-to-end workforce planning, technical onboarding, and resource allocations for all technical departments at Facebook. We are looking for a Tooling Program Manager to drive tooling solutions that support our Tech onboarding and mobility programs. This person will work on driving problem definition, tooling requirements and process improvement to help scale our programs. You will interface with our program team, data analysts, tech hiring managers, HR business partners and the Enterprise Engineering team (engineers, product managers, designers). This is a full-time position based in either Seattle, reporting the manager of Mission Control Tooling.
- Manage and prioritize the funnel of tooling requests to Enterprise Engineering to support our Tech onboarding & mobility programs.
- Help drive product decisions and roadmap to align with higher company initiatives.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Define and manage program milestones and ensure on-time delivery of multiple projects under the program.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and execute change management for tooling project implementation.
- Provide day-to-day consulting on tooling and processes that support our program operations.
- Facilitate regular cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment on deliverables, timelines and share status updates.
- B.S./M.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in technical program/product management or systems integration
- Communication experience with experience leading and collaborating in cross-functional teams
- Experience with tooling development and partnering with business intelligence teams to build data infrastructure foundation
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Back to top